-
November 17th, 2006, 08:17 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
The music department at the university that steeps to employ me is having a bake sale/garage sale today.
Had no intention of of going to the sale, figured that there would be nothing of interest to me other than the baked goods.
One of my co-workers came back with a rather scrumptious slice of pie so I walked doen the hallway for some. While there I spied a Grommes intergrated amp for $10, and even better, a Altec 421-8h Series 11 for $5!!!
Darn more stuff to drag home
Last year it was a pair of A7-500s and now this, why can't I just win the loto.
Cheers
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks